Last week of school got me like
Here are my yays and boos for the last week of school.
First the boos.
1. It’s still freaking raining. (Up yours, mother nature.)
2. State Farm SUCKS! (Yes, there is still a hole in our f**king house.)
3. Low barometric pressure headache won’t cut me any slack. (Though you cannot see it, here’s the back of my middle finger.)
4. Elementary school is in full on ‘Lord of the Flies mode’. (Wanted you to know just in case you never hear from me again.)
Now the yays.
1. Headache is not debilitating! (‘Alternative’ medicine FTW!)
2. Thing G passed the Yoda-speak final! (Hot damn!)
3. Girls arrive tomorrow! (OMGEEEE!! Cannot wait to squeeze them!!!!)
4. YBW found and ordered me a brand new ipod classic! (Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!)
5. Graduation Thursday! (So! Many! Feels!)
6. Early dismissal Friday! (last day of school)
Don’t you find as you get older that you just have less f**ks to give?
If we’re to believe Alice, I’m not the only one.
I want a simpler life.
I want strong relationships with the people in my life.
I grow weary of the drama.
I’m not drama, so why have it in my life?
It’s time for a cull.
Time to rid my life of unnecessary complications and weak relationships.
My life won’t look different to others. (Unless ‘others’ is among the culled.)
My life may not look that much different to me.
But I can assure you I’ll feel so much better.
The f**ks I give are mine.
And I’ll be holding on to them, thanks.
So I bid unnecessary complications and weak relationships a hearty:
It’s not a holiday for the general public, just for me!
It’s like Christmas and my Birthday and something else SUPER GREAT all rolled into one.
First the old washer was removed:
The new washer in the garage waiting to be brought inside:
Both machines all set up!:
Just in case I need to know something about these particular models:
I read nothing I didn’t already know…
But they’re all laminated and have little suction cups to attach them to the machines. How cute is that?
A load running in each machine:
Tuesday is my scheduled laundry day and these new machines are kicking ass!
Categories: around the house, love, me
Tags: appliance day, appliance whore, appliances, bye felicia, dryer, kenmore, laundry, laundry machines, sears, washer, washing machine