Because of that, I was more enthusiastic than normal to get to the house Sunday morning.
My enthusiasm paid off because floor tile was laid in both the main and hall bathrooms last week!
YBW found cool vent covers that use a piece of the flooring to blend into the floor. Now we’re on a mission to get enough pieces of each flooring type to make that work.
We found a small piece of the hall bath tile but none of the main bath. But, the dumpster sits right out in front of the house next door, so YBW checked to see what he could find.
We brought home some scraps and I washed them.
On the left is the main bath tile. Hall bath on the right.
AND(!!) we got the settlement date!
Though it may sound far away, in reality it’s only around the corner!